Typical Service Costs
Single axle service from £140 excluding parts and VAT
Twin axle service from £175 excluding parts and VAT
We'll seek your permission to fit any parts above normal service items like bulbs, plugs, catches, gas, and hoses. We'll also ensure homes are habitable which consist of gas, water, 12V, 240V, damp test, general inspection and more.
Habitation Service Costs
Panel van conversion £105 excluding parts and VAT
Coach built £120 excluding parts and VAT
With your invoice you will receive a service inspection sheet and we will stamp your service record book.
Please contact us for servicing booking dates and prices for mobile servicing.
Find the right caravan servicing expert in Essex from County Caravan Services LTD. Call us on
• Tyre inspection for damages and pressure checks
• Brakes stripped, cleaned, inspected and adjusted
• Corner steadies lubricated
• Hitch assembly lubricated, inspected, and adjusted
• Hitch head stabilisers checked for pad wear and condition
• Road lights checked and inspected
• Gas system pressure tested for gas soundness
• All appliances tried and tested
• Flues and vent holes inspected
• Water system tested for leaks, taps, micro switches, pressure switches, pumps and water heaters are all tested during service
• 12 volt systems including lighting and fittings are tested and inspected
• 240v systems including fuse box, sockets and appliances are tested and inspected
• Damp testing - a percentage meter reading is carried out and any above average readings (up to 15% moisture content is acceptable) are subject to a written report and an estimated cost for repair
• The caravan / motor home is then inspected for general wear and condition
At County Caravan Services LTD, our workshop premises is completely equipped to provide multi-point servicing for caravans, trailers and horse trailers including habitation servicing for motorhomes. If we’re waiting for spare parts to arrive, you can leave your vehicle with us and we’ll have it repaired at the earliest.
You don’t have to worry if you’re unable to drive in to our workshop. With our fully equipped mobile caravan service vehicle, we’ll come to you and cater to any problems your caravan needs attention to. We’ll also handle any mechanical and electrical problems to ensure your vehicle is road worthy.